Join us for the Candler Park Music + Food Festival featuring Gov't Mule, Lettuce and Houndmouth! Here are a five pro festie tips to remember this weekend.
1. Bring cash! The bars are cash only and the ATM fees are not cheap.
2. Parking can be tricky around the neighborhoods. We suggest calling your friend who lives nearby and asking to park at their place and walking or riding your bike because there's a FREE bike valet!
3. It's going to be HOT! Bring your empty camelback to fill with water and a blanket to lay under a tree.
4. Be prepared to smash some of the best festival food available! Vegan options are available.
5. Kids under 12 are free! It's time to introduce your children to Lettuce, admit it! Plus, there's a really fun play area for all ages.
PURCHASE TICKETS HERE